Want to film at səmiq̓ʷəʔelə?
- BC Housing permits filming that fits our core values, is mindful and sensitive to our clientele, programming and staff needs. We do not allow filming that negatively depicts mental health. Simulated sex or nude scenes may be permitted within closed sets.
- Complete the Filming Contact Form.
- Once approved, read and follow all the Filming Site Rules.
- Plan ahead, BC Housing needs five (5) working days notice before you film on site.
- Insurance requirements: $5M Commercial General Liability inclusive per occurrence.
- Film permit and pyrotechnic permits are required.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, NO friends or family are permitted to “visit” inside the buildings at any time.
- Contact the municipality representative for a filming license prior to filming on government property.
For more information: